10 things you should know about fountain pens!10 things!! eek, well here goes!
- Come in a full variety of barrel colours and feels.
- Can be versatile with ink colours (I even have some purple parker cartridges somewhere!)
- Come in a variety of nibs which not only give you fine to broad writing but also Iridium, stainless steel and gold plated, to full carat gold nibs.
- Fountain pens show a person’s personality.
- Most fountain pens come with an adaptor, which mean you can use bottle ink, or for greater convenience use cartridges.
- Former Prime Minister David Lloyd George signed the Treaty of Versailles with a massive gold Waterman fountain pen given to him by his wife.
- Apparently George Bush Senior uses a Cross Townsend.
- Fountain pens show, in my humble opinion, style and class.
I got to eight, so not too bad, anybody add to this?
You can get in touch with our guest blogger Thehappysciber on Twitter